Keringet Community Social Economic Environment Development Trust is is a non-governmental organization established to improve the economic livelihoods
and social wellbeing of small - scale dairy farmers within Keringet location through value addition.
Keringet CSEED Trust is 25 km from Molo Town, in Keringet location, kuresoi district, Nakuru county.
The area has three Sub Location administrative units namely Keringet, Millimet and Siwot. Kuresoi District is divided into four divisions namely
Keringet, Olenguruone, Kuresoi and Kamara.
Keringet Division is further divided into 9 administrative Locations namely: Keringet, Tinet, Chemaner, Nyota, Tamnyotta, Kapsimbeiwo, Chebaraa,
Kipsonoi and Silibwet.
Vision statement: [ Keretab Tai ]
"..to empower the geographical resident community of Keringet through capacity and capability building so that they can identify and utilize
available resources efficiently and effectively to create wealth and wellbeing".
Mission - Tokyinetabge
We are commitment of Keringet People to develop their capacities and capabilities for the creation of wealth and prosperity by means of
spartnerships and participatory processes.
CORE VALUES :
- Honesty (Atebet ne mie)Keringet people believe that honesty to oneself and to the community is key to developing integrity and dignity in life
- Trustworthy (Ne Kiyani)Keringet People believe that honesty to oneself and to the community builds trust which in turn is key to effective
communication and leadership.
- Diligence (Utotiet)Keringet People believe in diligence and will endeavor to work and implement planned objectives with due diligence.
- Openness (Labagong)Keringet People believe that Openness brings excellent accountability in the management of individual and community resources.
- Discipline (Tekisto - [Mistone mie]) Keringet People recognize and appreciate the role of discipline to producing consistency that leads to
personal excellence in life.
- Teamwork (Kip-Agenge) Keringet People believe that teamwork will facilitate implementation and attainment of the objectives of Keringet CSEEDFT
Area Development Plan Excellence (Ne igesunotgei ) Keringet people believe that excellence is a virtue to be pursued by all
- We believe in God and in ourselves (Kiyoni Jehovah akKiyonige) the People of Keringetbelieve that by having faith and confidence
in God and in themselves, they will realize their vision.
- To contribute to the empowerment of the geographical resident community of keringet through capacity and capability
building so that the CTO develop and enhance social enterprise that will enhance social enterprise that will enhance
the social-economic and environment development (seed) of keringet location and promote the achievement of the preferred future.
Identity and utilize available resources efficiently and effectively to create wealth and prosperity
Develop organizational/ institutional structures for effective and efficient management of resources, develop social
and economic infrastructure
Develop and promote alternative renewable energy
Develop and enhance our environment through conservation and waste management activities
Develop water and sanitation for health for prosperity to promote and facilitate capacity and capability building in resource mobilization along with utilization for weather creation